Jet2.com is offering a 10% discount on ski flights for next winter booked by 31 March.
The low-cost airline has a new service to Chambery, giving easy access to popular French resorts such as Alpe d’Huez, La Plagne and Val d’Isere.
Jet2 will also have ski flights from Bristol Airport for the first time next winter.
In total, Jet2.com will have ski flights to seven destinations next winter: Geneva, Grenoble, Salzburg, Innsbruck, Turin and Barcelona (for Andorra) as well as Chambery.
Flights to Chambery will operate every Saturday during the season from Birmingham, Bristol, Leeds Bradford and London Stansted airports and on Saturdays and Sundays from Manchester Airport from mid-December to mid-April.
Also new for the coming winter are flights to Geneva from Newcastle and Glasgow, to Innsbruck from Bristol and Edinburgh, Grenoble from Bristol, and Salzburg from Bristol and Newcastle.
“We know how much skiers and snowboarders missed the slopes in winter 20/21 so we are absolutely thrilled to be launching such an exciting ski programme for winter 21/22 – Jet2 CEO Steve Heapy
Jet2.com fares include 10kg of hand luggage but check-in bags and ski or board carriage cost extra.
Jet2 ski flights from UK airports for winter 21/22:
- Belfast International –Salzburg
- Birmingham –Chambery, Geneva, Grenoble, Innsbruck, Salzburg, Turin and Barcelona (Andorra)
- Bristol –Chambery, Grenoble, Innsbruck and Salzburg
- East Midlands –Geneva and Salzburg
- Edinburgh –Geneva, Salzburg, Innsbruck and Turin
- Glasgow –Geneva
- Leeds Bradford –Chambery, Geneva, Salzburg and Barcelona (Andorra)
- London Stansted –Chambery, Geneva, Grenoble, Innsbruck and Salzburg
- Manchester –Chambery, Geneva, Grenoble, Innsbruck, Salzburg, Turin and Barcelona (Andorra)
- Newcastle –Geneva, Grenoble and Salzburg