You can save up to £100 per booking on luxury all-inclusive holidays in the Caribbean in Sandals Resorts’ latest flash sale.
But you must book before midnight on 8 March.
Use the code SAVE100 when making a booking of seven nights or more at any of Sandals resorts, just for couples, or Beaches resorts for families.
In addition to the flash sale, you can save up to 45% on the cost of accommodation, plus up to £700 off per booking with the Sandals and Beaches Resorts’ Booking Bonus discount. However, this is only available on selected rooms, resorts and departure dates and you must book before 28 April.
The latest deals from Sandals and Beaches Resorts are available on selected 2021, 2022 and 2023 holidays to Caribbean islands including Jamaica, Antigua, Barbados, Grenada, St. Lucia, The Bahamas and Turks & Caicos.
Flights are available from London, Manchester, Scotland, and other regional airports to selected islands.
For a limited time only, spring and autumn 2022 prices are also valid for the same departure dates in 2023.
You only need £175 per person deposit to secure the holiday and the full balance is due 71-days before departure.
Prices for a seven-night luxury all-inclusive holiday for two people with return economy flights in 2021 start from £1,449 per person.
Sample 2021 Sandals holidays:
- Seven nights at Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa, St Lucia in a Honeymoon Luxury Room from £1,519 per person including flights.
- Seven nights at Sandals Grande Antigua Resort & Spa in a Caribbean Premium Room from £1,625 per person including flights.
- Seven nights at Sandals Ochi Beach Resort in a Riviera Bamboo Grove Premium Room from £1,449 per person including flights.
Sample 2022 Sandals holidays:
- Seven nights at Sandals Grande Antigua Resort & Spa in a Caribbean Premium Room from £1,875 per person including flights.
- Seven nights at Sandals Royal Barbados in a South Seas Crystal Lagoon Club Level Barbados Suite with Balcony Tranquility Soaking Tub Room from £2,225 per person including flights.
- Seven nights at Sandals Regency La Toc Golf Resort & Spa, St Lucia in a Honeymoon Luxury Room from £1,789 per person including flights.
Should you book now?
Overseas holidays are banned in England until at least 17 May so you shouldn’t book to travel before this date. Note that there’s no certainty that holidays will be allowed from 17 May, that’s just the earliest date that Prime Minister Boris Johnson said holidays might resume.
When we are allowed to travel again, bear in mind that you might have to have a Covid test to travel to some Caribbean islands, they might even ask for proof you’ve had the Covid vaccine before you’re allowed in (although none has said this will be a requirement so far) and if you’re travelling this year you’ll almost certainly have to have at least one and possibly multiple Covid tests to return to the UK.
No Caribbean islands are on the Government’s list of countries from where you need to quarantine for 10 nights in a UK hotel when you return, but this could change.